Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org> on 2003/06/18 14:15:04 UTC

Apache 2 and mod_jk and mod_dir doesn't works

Hi to all,

DirectoryIndex doesn't works anymore with mod_jk (1.2.4)
and mod_dir from Apache 2.0.46.

I set the JkOptions +ForwardDirectories in a VirtualHost
config.

I could see that in jk_translate uri_map is called
and find the correct worker, but jk_handler is never
called and as such the URI is not forward to tomcat.

In my httpd.conf I set :

DirectoryIndex index.jsp

What could be broken ????

Re: Apache 2 and mod_jk and mod_dir doesn't works

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Glenn Nielsen wrote:
> Henri Gomez wrote:
>
>> Glenn Nielsen wrote:
>>
>>> Argh, that config option didn't get tested with the mod_dir/mod_alias
>>> change.
>>

>> Happy to help ;-)
>>
>>> With that bug fix, and the others recently submitted it looks like we
>>> will
>>> need to do another mod_jk 1.2 release in the next month.
>>

>> Could we have a quick release, I need this one in production as soon as
>> possible and my boss don't like to much CVS HEAD code on prod servers ;)
>>

> Sure, I'm up for another quick release. We will need to make sure the
> 3-4 recent patches get committed and tested first.

Please wait I think the configure/make needs some corrections.

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Glenn Nielsen wrote:
> Argh, that config option didn't get tested with the mod_dir/mod_alias
> change.

Happy to help ;-)

> With that bug fix, and the others recently submitted it looks like we will
> need to do another mod_jk 1.2 release in the next month.

Could we have a quick release, I need this one in production as soon as
possible and my boss don't like to much CVS HEAD code on prod servers ;)

> I can act as release manager again.

You've got my +1

RE: Apache 2 and mod_jk and mod_dir doesn't works

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

> Glenn Nielsen wrote
>
> With that bug fix, and the others recently submitted it looks
> like we will need to do another mod_jk 1.2 release in the next month.
>
> I can act as release manager again.

Cool, but why to wait for the next mont?
Can we do it now?

I have the build environment set up an ready, but who knows what will
happen next month?
We may even get to war with the Klingons ;).

MT.

Re: Apache 2 and mod_jk and mod_dir doesn't works

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
Argh, that config option didn't get tested with the mod_dir/mod_alias change.

With that bug fix, and the others recently submitted it looks like we will
need to do another mod_jk 1.2 release in the next month.

I can act as release manager again.

Regards,

Glenn

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.