Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Aurel Sandu <as...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/23 16:35:34 UTC

Please give a link where I can explain myself what this can be ...

I'am reading the folowing code :
        KTable<String, Long> wordCounts = textLines
            .flatMapValues(textLine -> Arrays.asList(textLine.toLowerCase().split("\\W+")))
            .groupBy((key, word) -> word)
            .count(Materialized.<String, Long, KeyValueStore<Bytes, byte[]>>as("counts-store"));

I do not understand the last line ...
Materialized.<String, Long, KeyValueStore<Bytes, byte[]>>as("counts-store")...  what this can be?
Materialized is from this https://kafka.apache.org/21/javadoc/org/apache/kafka/streams/kstream/Materialized.html
Please give me a link where I can find explanations ,
Many thanks,
Aurel