Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/16 13:25:01 UTC

ARQ: all fine! :-)

Hi,
I had a look at the ARQ artifacts and the .zip file.
I see no problems with those. Kudos to Andy.

We include the pom.xml in the -distribution.zip file, which is
good, but it does not mean people can actually used the pom.xml
there.

Everything worked fine with me and I see no problems inspecting
jars and zip files.

 From JIRA, the open "issues" associated to the ARQ component are:

JENA-10  - GeoARQ: a geo location property function for ARQ
JENA-56  - JENA-29 Add timeout processing to QueryEngineHTTP
JENA-93  - Permit cancelAllowDrain on a per query basis
JENA-119 - Eliminate memory bounds during query execution
JENA-121 - Improvements to Bindings
JENA-126 - Change temporary table threshold policy from count to memory size
JENA-142 - Scope tracking of variables does not work for UNION.
JENA-157 - DataBag needs to pre-merge spill files
JENA-159 - Extend SPARQL LOAD to load quad format files

JENA-121 is still open, it is not clear to me if anything is left
to do or we could close it (as fixed).

JENA-142 is probably the only "bug" we have from the list above.
But, it's probably not a blocker for a release.

Everything else can wait and it certainly is not blocking a
release of ARQ.

Next is LARQ.

Paolo