Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "sanjay.gautam" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/17 05:38:59 UTC

Re: Bindy running within a WAR, widlfly 8.2.0 and Camel

Hi I am also facing the same issue , I looked at the code and looks like that
here is exactly the issue Class Name : *BindyCsvDataFormat*at
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat.unmarshal(BindyCsvDataFormat.BindyCsvFactory
*factory* =
(BindyCsvFactory)getFactory(exchange.getContext().getPackageScanClassResolver());
ObjectHelper.notNull(factory, "not instantiated");        // List of Pojos
List<Map&lt;String, Object>> models = new ArrayList<Map&lt;String,
Object>>();        // Pojos of the model        Map<String, Object> model;
InputStreamReader in = new InputStreamReader(inputStream,
IOHelper.getCharsetName(exchange));        // Scanner is used to read big
file        Scanner scanner = new Scanner(in);        // Retrieve the
separator defined to split the record      *  String separator =
factory.getSeparator();*        String quote = factory .getQuote();Please
let me know why the factory is not getting populated with the seperator even
though I have defined it correctly . *ERROR *at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.notNull(ObjectHelper.java:293)
[camel-core-2.15.0.jar:2.15.0]	at
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat.unmarshal(BindyCsvDataFormat.java:137)
[camel-bindy-2.15.0.jar:2.15.0]	at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnmarshalProcessor.process(UnmarshalProcessor.java:67)
[camel-core-2.15.0.jar:2.15.0]	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:77)
[camel-core-2.15.0.jar:2.15.0]	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:448)
[camel-core-2.15.0.jar:2.15.0]	at
org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:191)
[camel-core-2.15.0.jar:2.15.0]	at
org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:118)
[camel-core-2.15.0.jar:2.15.0]