Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Wyatt <jw...@itree.com.au> on 2007/05/01 04:47:36 UTC

[s2] Dreamweaver plugin for Struts 2?

I'm hoping to use Dreamweaver for complex JSP layouts with Struts 2 tags.

I have a Dreamweaver plugin for Struts 1.x but there doesn't seem to be one
for Struts 2 yet.

There seems to be a Dreamweaver plugin for WebWorks and was thinking the
Struts 2 tags might be close enough to WebWorks for the Dreamwaver WebWorks
plugin to render struts 2 tags in jsp pages.

Has anyone tried this, or have other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Jason

-----
Falun Dafa       Truth - Compassion - Forbearance

A mind & body practice under persecution in China

http://www.faluninfo.net

Re: [s2] Dreamweaver plugin for Struts 2?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Morning Jason

Please let me know when you see a Struts Plugin as I would like to use it in
Flash
Last year I developed a handshaking for a set of libraries to be called from
CF by use of object tag
The documentation on using cfx:remote seems to be sparse and incomplete

Thanks
Martin

Posted by Jason Wyatt <jw...@itree.com.au>.
Hi Robin,

I bought the Struts 1 plugin for Dreamweaver from the same FWA company, but
it was a couple of years ago, so I don't know if it's the same version... I
assume they have upgraded the plugin since then.

The library worked fine and was a great help, but we had to pay a fee
(fairly small as I recall).

Regards
Jason

When you say you have Dreamweaver plugin for Struts-1, are you talking about
the one available here ??
http://www.fwasi.com/downloads/

I am just curious to know if there are any free Struts-1 plugins available
for Dreamweaver 8 ? (or "free" is just too much to ask for from the outside
Eclipse world ?? :-))

please update..
robin

Posted by robinbajaj <ro...@gmail.com>.