Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/01 18:00:24 UTC

Does FATE equate to a transaction at the Mutation level?

I went to a talk about Foundation DB the other day. They said that
Foundation DB was the only NoSQL tool with transactions. But then I
thought, does FATE serve as a transaction boundary ... at least for
Mutations?

Re: Does FATE equate to a transaction at the Mutation level?

Posted by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.
Just to be clear, Accumulo provides transactions within individual Mutations, but it doesn't use FATE to do so.

Billie

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org>.