Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gary <gz...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/18 17:58:06 UTC

uploading xml asset...

Hello,

I am using lenya 1.2.4.

I want to upload xml assets into my publication.

So, I added

<!-- matches pub-id/area/**.xml -->
<map:match pattern="*/*/**.xml">
    <map:read src="pubs/{1}/resources/{2}/{3}.xml" mime-type="text/xml" />
</map:match>

into src/webapp/lenya/resources.xmap,
and xml into the extension list in
src/webapp/lenya/xslt/authoring/asset.xsl.

That seems to work. But I just wanted to double check with the group,
does anyone see any potential
problems. Maybe there's a reason why xml wasn't in the extensions list
in the first place.

The reason I wanted to upload xml asset is because I have a flash file
(also an asset) that need to load a xml file.

Thanks,
Gary

Re: uploading xml asset...

Posted by Dominique <op...@gmail.com>.
I don't see any pitfalls there. A lot of common extensions (like .odt)
are missing.