Posted to users@camel.apache.org by waterback <ma...@innoq.com> on 2010/03/19 09:25:55 UTC

Re: documentation, ui builder et al

Hi James,

i know, i know, the Post is rather old and i'm not even sure if this is the
right place, but the camel-route-viewer-website seems to have fallen in a
permanent hibernation...

I got the plugin installed... i have some of this GEF-Stuff in place - but
don't know if the newer versions (3.5) will do...

When i try to visualize my spring config, it changes to the debug
perspective, but in my camel-view there's nothing to see... you mentioned on
the site that you got it working and that you have to click configure()...
but well it doesn't do the trick for me...

Well, would you mind giving a short instruction how you got it to work at
your eclipse....
I would greatly appreciate it...

Thanx a lot and thanx for the chance to ride the camel... ;-)

best wishes,
martin