Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 15:22:54 UTC

Enlightenment

I understand that there's no obligation on anyone to respond to
questions.However ,I wish to
 know how to deal with a situation whereby one posts a question on this
mailing list ,
but does not get any response.This relates in particular to  questions about
plugins not doing what the documentation
say they do(i.e not working correctly).Should one then post to the
developers mailing list?How does one escalate this?

--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: Enlightenment

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200601.mbox/%3c9e3862d80601041207q585bdfaeifdb0398a48e8d39c@mail.gmail.com%3e

HTH,
-Lukas

Re: Enlightenment

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If they are really bugs, then file them as JIRA issues in the Codehaus
JIRA under the proper (plugin) component.

Wayne