Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/01/22 01:10:50 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Update of "SSLSessionCache" by megaspaz

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by megaspaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/SSLSessionCache

The comment on the change is:
apache2.conf - distro specific. Code snippet follows original conf.

  When the SSLSessionCache statement was in the ssl.conf file I did not get any session cache statistics on the server-status page.

- To enable server-status I used the following construct in apache2.conf:
+ To enable server-status, the following construct can be used in your Apache configuration file:
  === Example ===
  {{{
  <IfModule mod_status.c>
@@ -51, +51 @@