Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org> on 2007/12/06 17:27:19 UTC

remember, wicket meetup in San Francisco TONIGHT at Terracotta, 7:00 PM, 650 Townsend St. Suite 325

For those of you who expressed interest in a Wicket meetup in San
Francisco, remember we're meeting TONIGHT at 7:00 PM.  Here's the
address:

Terracotta
650 Townsend St. Suite 325
San Francisco, CA

Any Terracotta folks who want to come are enthusiastically invited--
the more the merrier.  I'm buying pizza, beer, and snacks.

We're in the Sega building at the corner of Eighth and Townsend.  The
building is locked after six, but I'll let the security guards know
people are coming.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
--Orion