Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Paul Jackson <pa...@verizon.net.INVALID> on 2023/11/01 23:08:34 UTC

Would appreciate help with first PR

I just created https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/3495 for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6044. It's my first PR. I'm getting what appears to be a code quality error or a test failure in ServerTest.testTruncateTable(), which passes when I run it locally. Any tips for where to look next?
Thanks,-Paul

Re: Would appreciate help with first PR

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
FYI, ServerTest.testTruncateTable() is a known unstable test[1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6048

Tanner Clary <ta...@google.com.invalid> 于2023年11月2日周四 07:49写道:

--

Best,