Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/03/22 21:05:05 UTC

fire free for 1.1.0

hi folks!

could you please give the latest owb snapshot a try?
If all lights go green, I'd like to start with the release build for 1.1.0 in 2 days.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: fire free for 1.1.0

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
great, txs gerhard!

Anyone else doing some tests lately?

please check the open jira issues marked for inclusion in 1.1.0.

I'll start with the release process on friday.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi,