Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <aw...@qosina.com> on 1995/09/14 23:12:33 UTC

deadline for votes

        * NOTE *

                Deadline for votes on the patches for 0.8.13 has been
                moved to Monday night.  Let's say by 8pm.

This is the corrent list of patches to be considered:

01_log_config_integer_time.0.8.13.patch
01a_log_config_integer_time.0.8.13.patch(*)
02_http_main_cleanup.0.8.13.patch
03                                                              WITHDRAWN
04_SCOPort.0.8.13.patch
05_AddDescription.0.8.13.patch
06                                                              WITHDRAWN
06a_bsd_next_cleanup.0.8.13.patch
07                                                              WITHDRAWN
08_Wall_htpr.0.8.13.patch
09_log_setgrpprivs.0.8.13.patch

(*) I have not had the time to check 01a yet.  But if 01a is reject
        so will 01 since patch 01 is there to fix an error 01a introduces
        in linux systems.
        (ps. I know the nameing convension has not been followed, but
        I've not had time to rearrage them. I'll do it by tommorrow morning.)

<Aram>