Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ranjith Venkatesan <ra...@zohocorp.com> on 2014/05/13 12:53:59 UTC

TCP_TOO_MANY_ESTAB_CONNS

Dear all,

      We started using kafka as a queue server recently. Our production setup has 3 kafka servers and 3 zookeepers.   We having 30 topics with 10 partitions each. We have producer pool(10 producers / APP_SERVERS). So totally 30 producers. With our monitoring tool, we could detect "TCP_TOO_MANY_ESTAB_CONNS" warning message frequently. Why is this warning comes so frequently ?? Are we are missing something ???

PS : Our monitoring tool's threshold is 600 connections

thanks in advance

Ranjith Venkatesan

Re: TCP_TOO_MANY_ESTAB_CONNS

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.