Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by we...@gmx.net on 2010/06/02 14:15:53 UTC

TreeView node with tooltip

Hi!

Me again ;)

I'd like to display a different tooltip for every node in my TreeView.
As I'm already using a custom nodeRenderer I thought of just setting setTooltipText() in my render method.

Well I don't get a tooltip. Are there any examples how to tooltip?

Thx!

Re: TreeView node with tooltip

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
FYI, this is now being tracked in PIVOT-512:

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.