Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/08/12 19:11:42 UTC

ASF c:\program files location [was Re: Default Tomcat installation location on Windows]

I'd argue the converse, and suggest the httpd team will change this with
the Apache-2.2 installer.  It probably should have changed back at 2.0,
I don't remember why I didn't make that change at the time.

Apache Group as an entity is defunct, replaced by the corporate name
Apache Software Foundation.

Bill