Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Genious Soul <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/25 01:33:41 UTC

Getting an Error while deploying JNI based web service

Hi,
    I just converted my JNI based program into web service.It  deployed successfully but when I click to see the WSDL of the deployed service.I got the following error :
AXIS error Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Exception - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

I would appreciate if you can tell me how to find out exactly what went wrong and which class file it could not able to find?Thanks for any help.

Best
Kashif

Re: Getting an Error while deploying JNI based web service

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Genious

which class is calling your JNI Function?
Have you  placed the jar (containing the class) on %AXIS2_HOME%\lib?

M--