Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/08/15 02:40:01 UTC

Re: config/2857: VirtualHosts and NameVirtualHost does not work as documented.

The following reply was made to PR config/2857; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Forrest Aldrich <fo...@forrie.com>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: config/2857: VirtualHosts and NameVirtualHost does not  work
 as documented.
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:35:54 -0700 (PDT)

 On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Forrest Aldrich wrote:

 > The server will assume the identity of the VirtualHost definition,
 > completely ignoring all the other
 > directives in srm.conf, etc.

 You mean the main server isn't used for an IP designated as a
 namevirtualhost?

 That is explicitly spelled out in the documentation.