Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Joe Consumer <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/19 23:51:30 UTC

Contributing SCP to optional task

Hi,

I've written a scp task for Ant, and I would like to
contribute the task to Ant.  I asked on the user list,
but they directed me here because there is quite a
number of people who are discussing this because jsch
changed its license.  I also based my task on jsch
implementation.

How would I go about contributing this task to Ant?

charlie

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Re: Contributing SCP to optional task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Joe Consumer <fa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How would I go about contributing this task to Ant?

In general, please read the guidelines for submitting code on the
Jakarta site, they apply to Ant as well.

In this particular case, simply get involved in the discussion 8-)

Stefan