Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Ronald I. Nutter" <ro...@georgetowncollege.edu> on 2006/06/08 15:22:52 UTC

Question on tests

I have a email that is scoring as follows using SA 2.64 (I know I am on
a old version - upgrade is schedule for about 2 weeks from now) -

How do I get this email removed from the USER_IN_BLACKLIST test ?  I was
doing a global blacklist from *@georgetowncollege.edu but had to stop
that because of two vendors used by the college that are sending emails
to us with a from address of georgetowncollege.edu.

Suggestions ?

Ron
Ron Nutter                          ron_nutter@georgetowncollege.edu
Network Infrastructure & Security Manager
Information Technology Services                        (502)863-7002
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY                                            40324-1696