Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net> on 2007/08/22 11:56:54 UTC

Dynamic images and i18n

I'm looking at the really cool way of generating dynamic images...

I like the idea of using a factory by setting the value attribute in the
html, as explained in LocalizedImageResource javadocs.

I looked at the live image examples (which don't use the factory).

I'm wondering... does the approach in the examples cache the buttons?

Or, if it doesn't, how can I change the value of a given button
according to locale when using the factory?

Thanks!