Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alexander Lazic <al...@none.at> on 2006/05/26 22:15:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Q: about AliasMatch diff between 1.3 && 2.0

Hi,

i try to upgrage from 1.3 to 2.0 but i have an very weird behaviour.

The AliasMatch on 1.3 returns the right answer on 2.0 not.

---
AliasMatch ^/a?(b|test|my)(a|c)net(/noUser)?(.*) /web/mytest/htdocs/net$4
---

I have used the same httpd.conf from 1.3 without the obsolets commands
such as ServerType, ...

Please can anybody help me to go to the right way to find the error ;-)?

thanks

Alex