Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Nicholas DiPiazza <ni...@gmail.com> on 2024/04/10 05:16:44 UTC

Checkstyle - ignore line length or just use a bigger value

can we bump up the line break to a more reasonable number?
some of the stream expressions start to wrap and wrap and warp forcing me
to use smaller variable names or break down into methods when i'd otherwise
like not to.

Re: Checkstyle - ignore line length or just use a bigger value

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
There will be surprises. I'm not sure if the new streaming format will
work with checkstyle, etc...

We can iterate (or revert if anyone has a problem!)

Posted by Nicholas DiPiazza <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nicholas DiPiazza <ni...@gmail.com>.
We could probably double it.