Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Todd Allen <tb...@copart.com> on 2007/09/20 19:34:25 UTC

security headers missing

I am using Axis2-1.1 and am trying to implement the user name token
authentication.  I've followed the samples but keep getting the
following SOAP fault string:

WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain required Security header

I'm using SOAPUI version 1.7.5 as the client and have the following header:

    <soapenv:Header>
       <wsse:Security
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasisopen.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext1.0.xsd"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
          <wsse:UsernameToken>
             <wsse:Username>bob</wsse:Username>
             <wsse:Password>pword</wsse:Password>
          </wsse:UsernameToken>
       </wsse:Security>
    </soapenv:Header>

My services.xml file has the following lines to engage rampart:

<module ref="rampart" />
<parameter name="InflowSecurity">
       <action>
         <items>UsernameToken</items>
         <passwordCallbackClass>com.mycompany.myservice.producer.handlers.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
       </action>
     </parameter>

What am I missing?

Re: security headers missing

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Your "Security" header is invalid.

It MUST be of the namespace :
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
not
"http://docs.oasisopen.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext1.0.xsd"

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

As I mentioned in my earlier response the namespace of the "Security"
header in the sample header in your original post does not match the
namespace in the WS-Security 1.0 specification :

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Todd Allen wrote:
> Are you just now seeing my message?  I sent it about a month ago!
Yes. Apologies about the delay in my response.

> Are there problems with the list?
I don't think there are any issues with the list. If you have any issue
regarding Apache Rampart please post here, we will try our best to
response as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by Todd Allen <tb...@copart.com>.