Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Youssef Mohammed <sk...@rayasoftware.com> on 2003/10/20 17:12:38 UTC

iCalendar source

Hi
It says in the jetspeed site that
 "iCalendar was made a separate module from Jetspeed, since it is a general utility. "
Does this mean that there are a seperate CVS module for it ? What is it ?
The code in the jakarta-jetspeed module related to the iCalendar is coupled with jetspeed code
So where can I find a seperated one ?

thkns

Re: iCalendar source

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
El lunes, 20 octu, 2003, a las 17:12 Europe/Madrid, Youssef Mohammed
escribió:

> Hi
> It says in the jetspeed site that
>  "iCalendar was made a separate module from Jetspeed, since it is a
> general utility. "
> Does this mean that there are a seperate CVS module for it ? What is
> it ?
> The code in the jakarta-jetspeed module related to the iCalendar is
> coupled with jetspeed code
> So where can I find a seperated one ?

Look in jakarta-commons, the module has moved there, AFAIK

I saw recently mail about it somewhere I can't remember.

Regards
      Santiago