Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/09/25 18:19:35 UTC

CruxHelper

Hi,

just added a CruxHelper to make Crux configuration easier to do.
It can be used in Application and in Module.

example:

<j:beads>
<crux:CruxHelper
eventPackages="com.carlosrovira.examples.events.*"
viewPackages="com.carlosrovira.examples.views.*">
<crux:beanProviders>
<config:Beans/>
</crux:beanProviders>
</crux:CruxHelper>
</j:beads>

if Application is detected it adds JSStageEvents itself
also it expose other configurations and use the most usual configs as
default
(i.e: for JSStageEvents use packageExclusionFilter="_default_")

I'll be updating new archetypes to use this.

HTH

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: CruxHelper

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi
about this CruxHelper, I saw is not working as expected in all cases.
So better use the Crux configuration as always. I'll try to fix it when
possible

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira