Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2014/08/25 22:30:07 UTC

acs 4.4 and GUI madness

Hello guys,

I've had a few issues with the acs 4.4 GUI and I am wondering if anyone else is noticing it as well? It seems like things are all over the place and do not fit in their pre-defined areas. Things like Dashboard is messed up and firewall rules are practically unusable. I am noticing it throughout the application. I am using Chrome, but Firefox is having the same issues.

Did something go wrong during the update?

Andrei

Re: acs 4.4 and GUI madness

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.
Hi,

Not really sure, but judging by the previous releases it should be out a few months later than initially proposed )))

Andrei

Posted by Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <ma...@vertigs.lv>.
Hello all,

Re: acs 4.4 and GUI madness