Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com> on 2020/05/21 02:10:16 UTC

2.22.0 Release Update

Hi everyone,

It's time for dueling release branches! The 2.22.0 branch has been cut [1].
- If you notice any release blockers [2] please tag a jira with fix version
2.22.0 and cc me (bhulette).
- Please update the change log [3] with any significant changes if you
haven't yet. Put up a PR with the change and tag me (@TheNeuralBit on
github).

Thanks!
Brian

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/release-2.22.0
[2] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-blocking/
[3] https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/CHANGES.md

Re: 2.22.0 Release Update

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.
Note that we also have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10016 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10094, for another new test
failing on Portable Flink/Spark. Like BEAM-10024 and BEAM-10025 I'd happily
cherry-pick fixes for these since it makes verification easier, but I don't
think we should block the release for them.

Brian

Re: 2.22.0 Release Update

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.22.0 Release Update