Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ignacio González Arboleya <na...@hotmail.com> on 2009/11/10 18:29:12 UTC

"Object expected error" with prototype.js and IE 8

 I am using renderSupport.addScript() in order to add some JavaScript to my webpage. It works perfectly in Firefox, IE 7 and IE 8... However, although it
also works well in IE 8, you can read an error saying "object expected" associated with prototype.js. It only happens in IE 8.

Does anybody know anything about this issue?

Thankyou

Re: "Object expected error" with prototype.js and IE 8

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
On the other hand, the page below loads perfectly in my IE8, and it contains
complex javascript using prototype.js, even the older version. I have also
tested without tapx-prototype, no change.

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/examples/javascript/ajaxonevent

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.