Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "liubo@fcyun.com" <li...@fcyun.com> on 2017/08/21 11:02:40 UTC

how to set derived columns in kylin2.0

Hi, all

I'm using the latest kylin, the verison is apache-kylin-2.0.0.

I cannot set the derived columns according to the user manuals in the docs.

Below is my screenshot:
1. "Add Dimensions" button didn't have drop down icon, which can select derived or normal in the guide in kylin office docs.

2. I want set the DD column as a derived column which includs year,month,and day.
data in hive is:
hive> select yy,mm,dd from t_dimension_date limit 10;
OK
2016 201601 2016-01-01
2016 201601 2016-01-02
2016 201601 2016-01-03
2016 201601 2016-01-04

liubo@fcyun.com

Re: Re: how to set derived columns in kylin2.0

Posted by "liubo@fcyun.com" <li...@fcyun.com>.
where is the derived option where I add a lookup table?

liubo@fcyun.com

From: ShaoFeng Shi
Date: 2017-08-21 22:07
To: user
Subject: Re: how to set derived columns in kylin2.0
Hi Liu bo,

The doc is a little out of date I think. We need update them I think. (If anyone can contribute that would be great)

The derived option can be selected when you add a dimension from Lookup table. Please check the GUI and you will see it.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: how to set derived columns in kylin2.0

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Liu bo,

--
Best regards,