Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/08/15 15:21:21 UTC

[2.2] FYI: The big picture of Servlet Service Framework

Hi Cocooners,

I thought that some of you using 2.2 or willing to do so in near future would be interested in
reading this[1] e-mail.

It mainly describes goals behind Servlet Service Framework and it's relation to RESTful design. Yes,
that means Cocoon has not missed "REST" buzzword by any means. ;-)
What's more, Cocoon is going to not miss another buzzword - JavaFX but it's topic for another [RT]
(Random Thought) e-mail that I'm going to write if time permits.

As for now I recommend to read it and post comments (preferably on dev list). After discussing this
topic I'm going to collect ideas, hints and doubts from all e-mails and create some docs.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/74571

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***