Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Arya Goudarzi <ag...@gaiaonline.com> on 2010/08/31 21:49:33 UTC

Fwd: Fix for (some?) of the PHP Thrift problems

Forwarding to Cassandra users list.

This fix addresses the issue with PHP Accelerated module returning "Cannot Read XX bytes" TException due to faulty stream sent to FramedTransport.

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I think someone has managed to figure out why users of the PHP Thrift
> accelerator module has been causing issues. Does anyone feel like trying
> out
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-867 to see if that patch
> fixes
> their issues?

Nice!

I think you'll find better reception on the cassandra-user list, rather than
this newly created one, though.

-Brandon