Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com> on 2002/11/06 14:58:19 UTC

feature request queue

Hello there!

Patch queue looks very good, and what about introducing one more queue for
feature requests? We can identify them among other bugzilla entries by
something like [FREQ] in a subject line. Last hour I noticed 3 small requests
to be considered, but my monitor is full of those "to do" sticky notes already.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team

Re: feature request queue

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> >. . .
> >Patch queue looks very good, and what about introducing one more queue for
> >feature requests?
> >. . .
>
> I think these can be identified by the "severity=enhancement" field of
> bugzilla issues, isn't that sufficient?

Ok, here is URL (I'm not sure how to short it):
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=Enhancement&email1=&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&product=Fop&short_desc=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&keywords=&keywords_type=anywords&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&namedcmd=ffd&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time

It can be added as "Enhancement queue" into Todo page.

Re: feature request queue

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Wednesday 06 November 2002 14:58, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
>. . .
> Patch queue looks very good, and what about introducing one more queue for
> feature requests?
>. . .

I think these can be identified by the "severity=enhancement" field of
bugzilla issues, isn't that sufficient?

Maybe this must be documented on http://xml.apache.org/fop/bugs.html, adding
a comment "make sure to set severity=enhancement if you're entering a feature
request"?

-Bertrand