Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2014/06/10 22:44:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] Sentry at ApacheCon EU?

Hi all,

As one way to drum up more interest in Sentry, was wondering what folks
were planning for ApacheCon EU - anybody proposing talks, any plans for
hackfests, BoFs, etc.?

I'm currently planning on attending ApacheCon EU and would be happy to
help with logistics on some of this if there's interest.

Thoughts, comments, flames?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: [DISCUSS] Sentry at ApacheCon EU?

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

Regards
--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: [DISCUSS] Sentry at ApacheCon EU?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Sentry at ApacheCon EU?

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Xuefu had similar talk about Sentry on ApacheCon US [1] and I believe that it was well received. It would be really nice to see similar talk in Europe. I think that most of the Sentry folks are currently based in US which might be an issue though.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sched.co/1bsUsqG

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.