Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/21 09:06:44 UTC

New Home Page for Pivot-JFree

Hi,
I'm updating our main file for generating web site
documentation/pages, and inside it I see a reference to our Featured
Projects, like Pivot-JFree (
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-jfree/ ) ... but
all Apache-Extras projects should already have been moved to
Sourceforge (don't remember the status for this transition) ...

Anyway, someone remember its new URL (if already available) ?

Note that current index page (
http://sourceforge.net/directory/apache_extras ) returns an empty
list.

Thanks,
Sandro

Re: New Home Page for Pivot-JFree

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,
don't worry, I can wait a little for the new apache extras official address
... and maybe update another time web pages after 2.0.5 release.

Just to ensure that I didn't miss some info :-) .

Bye

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.