Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jim O'Callaghan <ji...@peritussolutions.com> on 2010/07/11 10:14:53 UTC

chenillekit on T5.2.0

Can anyone share their experience of using chenillekit components against
the trunk?  Is compatibility spotty?  Thanks.

Regards,

Jim.

Re: chenillekit on T5.2.0

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (Sorry this probably has little interest to others on the list but it
> really is indirectly related to Tapestry...) Alright, I'm half-way
> migrated to Nexus, but Massimo, do you know if any of the Maven
> builders on Codehaus' Bamboo have credentials set up to deploy to
> Codehaus' Nexus? Tried a few but they failed.

Yep, bamboo had it but now is somehow broken. Ben said it has been
escalated to Altassian... We are waiting too for it to become
available to setup nightly snapshots to nexus...

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: chenillekit on T5.2.0

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've already done that (requested bamboo access), plus Nexus is
> available at the Haus, you should request access there too if
> interested: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/HAUSMATES/Codehaus+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

(Sorry this probably has little interest to others on the list but it
really is indirectly related to Tapestry...) Alright, I'm half-way
migrated to Nexus, but Massimo, do you know if any of the Maven
builders on Codehaus' Bamboo have credentials set up to deploy to
Codehaus' Nexus? Tried a few but they failed.

Kalle

Re: chenillekit on T5.2.0

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Re: chenillekit on T5.2.0

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: chenillekit on T5.2.0

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think Chenillekit currently provides automatically built
> snapshots, at least not using Codehaus' infrastructure, but maybe they
> should - similar to Tynamo (see
> http://ci.repository.codehaus.org/org/tynamo/). Automatically built
> T5.2 snapshots are available via Apache's snapshots repo.

You're right, we should but personally i lack a lot of free times and
may day to day job has switched recently.

Anyway we were in contact with Ben to provide Nexus builds for
Chenillekit more then 6 months ago but didn't receive any response
from our ping.

I'll do it again and we will see

Cheers
--