Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/04 00:04:25 UTC

Table-plus macro on Wiki does not render

Looks like the license for this component has expired.

Page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Guidelines

Error message:
Error rendering macro 'table-plus' : Notify your Confluence administrator
that "Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons - Advanced Tables" requires a valid
license. Reason: No license found for plugin with key:
org.swift.confluence.table.

Let me know if I should create a JIRA ticket for this.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Table-plus macro on Wiki does not render

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Created here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8629

Thanks,
Om