Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2001/08/13 00:34:02 UTC

call for contributions

Based on the IntelliJ templates from Rickard, and the UltraEdit 'config
stuff' (what else do you call it) from Herve and Wido, I added a new
section in cvs, /contrib/tools, as well as a page on the site where we
can offer (and inspire more conributions) for anything that helps make
Velocity easier to use.

Please review  - corrections and additions welcome.  Also, the UltraEdit
stuff was an old thread - if there was anyone else that contributed to
it, please let me know.

If anyone has anything that they use to make life with Velocity easier
and you want to and are able to share with the community, send it in.
Anything and everything is welcome, especially for syntax coloring in
Emacs :)

geir

System and Software Consulting
Well done is better than well said - New England Proverb

Re: call for contributions - Ultraedit wordfile Improvements

Posted by Wido Hillmann <wi...@epost.de>.
My latest ultraedit wordfile based on all information I've seen so far.

Included support highlighting for complete vars and methods
				(. removed from delimiters)

         added Highlighting of HTML Comments (replaced .jsp comments)

         velocity stylesheets .vsl added to filetypes

Wido

Posted by Wido Hillmann <wi...@epost.de>.
Differences so far I can test only visual not functional.
Added lower case filetypes (not necessary on NT)
and changed the order of comments to:
standard #* *# and additional <!-- -->

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.

Posted by Wido Hillmann <wi...@epost.de>.