Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jean Carlo <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/10 17:45:30 UTC

Do I have to use repair -inc with the option -par forcely?

Hi guys; The question is on the subject.

I am testing repairs repairs -inc -par and I can see that in all my nodes
the numbers of sstables explode to 5k from 5 sstables.

I cannot permit this behaivor on my cluster in production.

*It is anyway to run repairs incrementals but not -par ?*

I know that is it not possible to run sequential repair with incremental
repair at the same time.

Best regards

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay

Re: Do I have to use repair -inc with the option -par forcely?

Posted by Jean Carlo <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Thx @alain for you reply. Yes we have the 2.1.12. We are  definitely
 facing CASSANDRA-10422
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-10422>.
However I cannot run incremental repairs without add -par

@carlos if what you say it's correct, it will be really nice because the
process to migrate it's quite tedious if you have many nodes

Saludos

Posted by Carlos Rolo <ro...@pythian.com>.

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,