Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org> on 2008/06/25 19:06:57 UTC

Jira processing

Qpidinos,

For M3, I'm planning on following this process for managing the Jiras:
when we hit feature freeze / stabalisation / code slush / branch, all
the Jiras which are open and are a Feature with a Fix version of M3
(currently 63 of the 193 open) will be moved to Unscheduled. Once we
hit the final test phase / hard freeze / branch all the Jiras which
aren't critical and aren't fixed will be moved to Unscheduled. Then
we'll fix what's left, then release.

Does that make sense/grossly offend everyone?

- Aidan

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."

Re: Jira processing

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Aidan Skinner wrote:
> For M3, I'm planning on following this process for managing the Jiras:
> when we hit feature freeze / stabalisation / code slush / branch, all
> the Jiras which are open and are a Feature with a Fix version of M3
> (currently 63 of the 193 open) will be moved to Unscheduled. Once we
> hit the final test phase / hard freeze / branch all the Jiras which
> aren't critical and aren't fixed will be moved to Unscheduled. Then
> we'll fix what's left, then release.
>
> Does that make sense/grossly offend everyone?

It sounds sensible to me.

Re: Jira processing

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Marnie McCormack
<ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> You should get us to help as required with any JIRA tidying necessary :-)

There is definitely some tidying required, I've cleaned up the ones
that weren't assigned to any particular component and ones that I'd
raised myself. It would be good if people could go through the ones
that they've raised and close anything that's dead.

Gordon and I were talking about having default owners for each
component, which would seem like a good move, I'm not sure I'd fancy
owning Java Client just now ;)

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."

Re: Jira processing

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hmm, I reckon it's a good plan.

You should get us to help as required with any JIRA tidying necessary :-)

Marnie