Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/06/20 12:41:40 UTC

[VOTE] new committer : Jason van Zyl

Hi,

I'd like to propose a new Cactus committer : Jason van Zyl. Jason is a
well known figurehead of Jakarta and is already a committer on several
projects (Maven, Turbine, Jetspeed, etc).

Jason would like to help us mavenize (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven) the Cactus build system, thus
removing most of the complex build stuff and streamlining our build
files.

Note: This will happen on the CACTUS_14DEV_MAVEN_BRANCH branch as it is
quite a change and we don't want to break anything until it works fine.

Please cast your votes!

Here is my +1

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [VOTE] new committer : Jason van Zyl

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.

hehe ... right on the spot Vlad ! :-)

Posted by Vladimir Bossicard <vl...@bossicard.com>.
> +1 I'm interested to see what Maven can do for us.

It's not "what Maven can do for us" but "what can we do for Marven" :-)

 From an outsider: +1    I know: my vote don't count :-)

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir Bossicard
www.bossicard.com

RE: [VOTE] new committer : Jason van Zyl