Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 04:32:07 UTC

New Committer: Holden Karau

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Mahout
has invited Holden Karau to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that she has accepted.

Holden brings a great deal of expertise and knowledge around the
Apache Spark project, and it working to improve the integration
between the two projects.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join mean in giving Holden a very warm welcome.

Re: New Committer: Holden Karau

Posted by Wei Shung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Holden ! This is exciting !

Regards,