Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/05/21 15:49:08 UTC

jbossas 7.1.1.Final build

Hi folks!

Could someone from JBoss take a quick look at the 7.1.1.Final build?

mvn clean install -Pjbossas-build-managed-7

This stops at core-impl. I literally mean 'stops'.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: jbossas 7.1.1.Final build

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Mark,

Is it the same issue as [1]?

John

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d01555301db719485d5ced44b15f4e875af3472a8693e78193410308@%3Cdev.deltaspike.apache.org%3E

Re: jbossas 7.1.1.Final build

Posted by Matej Novotny <ma...@redhat.com>.
Well, best would be to use EAP 6.4+, since there you got J8 support.
But I am not really sure how this stands from legal point of view - e.g. if you can simply download and use it.

As for fail fast - my quick guess would be to modify the profile and try maven enforcer with JDK version?

Matej

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Re: jbossas 7.1.1.Final build

Posted by Matej Novotny <ma...@redhat.com>.