Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by xiaohu <en...@byobroadcast.com> on 2003/05/26 18:43:00 UTC

Slide Support For Chinese Characters

Hello,

I just installed Slide 1.0.16 on Redhat Linux 9.0, using the Tomcat
installation that comes preconfigured for Slide.  On the client side I
am running Windows XP.  Everything seems to be working smoothly, I can
browse and create folders without any problems.  However, when I try to
create a folder with Chinese characters using Webfolders on XP, I get an
error on the Slide server, and it refuses to create the folder, and
instead leaves it as "New Folder."  Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong
would be appreciated!

Thanks

xiaohu