Posted to user@pig.apache.org by soniya B <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/26 19:04:45 UTC

BinCond is not working

Hi Friends,

I have registered piggy bank.I tried to to use BinCond funcation but it is
not working . Any one can suggest why it not working?

Re: BinCond is not working

Posted by soniya B <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Russell,

I have already executed below one but no luck

register piggybank.jar
*define BinCond org.apache.pig.piggybank.evaluation.decode.BinCond();*

I am getting syntax error as mismatched input '(' expecting SEMI_COLON

Re: BinCond is not working

Re: BinCond is not working

Posted by Miguel Angel Martin junquera <mi...@gmail.com>.
register /path_to_yourjars/piggybank.jar*;*

Re: BinCond is not working

Posted by soniya B <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Russell,

Re: BinCond is not working