Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2016/12/18 11:23:38 UTC

[BUILD] Building not possible due to missing java downloader

After some weeks I've updated my trunk repo and wahted to do a new
build. Now bootstrap tells me that it cannot find the AOOJavaDownloader
and in "main/solenv/" it's actaully no longer existing.

Sorry when I've missed a previous discussion about this. What has to be
changed in the build scripts?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: [BUILD] Building not possible due to missing java downloader

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

I ran into the same problem. But I have an Idea, where it commes from. I
think, the download link from sernf is broken. I wrote about it on my
very first days of my comeback here.

Regards, Raphael

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 12/19/2016 09:20 PM, schrieb Marcus:
> Am 12/19/2016 04:57 AM, schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>> We are using the Perl downloader once again.
>>
>> Have you rerun autoconf and configure?
>
> yes. I've renamed the file "confgure" and run autoconf again. It created
> exactly the same file.

I've now deleted all kind of config files in main and started again. Now
the build is starting. It seems there was something left that was
conflicting the build.

Nevertheless, thanks for the hint.

Marcus

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.