Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sachse, Holger" <Ho...@wuerth-phoenix.com> on 2007/12/12 14:45:38 UTC

Maven and Java 6 Patch 3

Dear all,

Since I updated to Java 6 Patch I get a Java nullPointer exception in the plexus classpath container as soon as I call any Maven goal on command line level under Windows XP. Consequently, I get also strange behaviors in m2eclipse and Q4E.
I tried it with Maven 2.0.6 until 2.0.8 all the same result.

Going back to Java 1.5 12 no problems.

Did anybody else have this effect?

regards

Holger Sachse

Würth Phoenix S.r.l.
Holger Sachse
Via Kravogl 4
I-39100 Bolzano

Direct:    +39 0471 56 40 16

Mobile:  +39 335 6 19 24 74
Fax:       +39 0471 56 41 22
E-Mail:   holger.sachse <BL...@holger.sachsewuerth-phoenix.com> @ <ma...@holger.sachsewuerth-phoenix.com> wuerth-phoenix.com <ma...@wuerth-phoenix.com>
Website: www.wuerth-phoenix.com <blocked::http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/>

RE: Maven and Java 6 Patch 3

Posted by "Sachse, Holger" <Ho...@wuerth-phoenix.com>.
Thank you for the advice.

I think that is not the case because I never used shared output directories up to now.

regards

Holger Sachse

Würth Phoenix S.r.l.
Holger Sachse