Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Xuehan Xu <xx...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/08 14:49:46 UTC

Question about "fileinstall not loading webconsole"

Dear sirs:
       I used the eclipse launcher to launch the osgi system, and used the
felix fileinstall bundle to implement the bundle hot-plugging. But it's
very overwhelming that all the bundles was loaded by the fileinstall
bundle, except the felix webconsole bundle, which was never installed at
all.

       What fault could lead to this overwhelming phenomenon?
       Thanks very much:-)

Re: Question about "fileinstall not loading webconsole"

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 11/9/11 2:54, Xuehan Xu wrote:
> Hi, sir:-) There are no error error messages in the log file or console. I
> can install the webconsole mannually, but it can't be loaded automatically

Sounds really odd. Perhaps you can try to set felix.log.level=4 in
conf/config.properties to see if any error messages get printed. If that
doesn't show anything, then I'm not really sure what is going on.
Perhaps you'll have to describe your setup better.

-> richard

Posted by Xuehan Xu <xx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.