Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ritu Kedia <RK...@saba.com> on 2005/02/02 07:25:10 UTC

A question on TxFileStore configured with Binding Store

Hello All,

Is anyone using TxFileStore with BindingStore? I have a question on the way
the files are stored in the file system when using Binding Store.

In Binding Store the resources are identified by a Unique Id instead of the
resource path and they are stored by the Id name directly under the store's
top level content directory configured in Domain.xml.

My question is that since all the resources are stored directly under a
single content directory will this not cause performance issues as the no.
of files grows very large? Please point out if I am missing something here
and if there is any config setting to create sub-directories under content
directory as the no. of files increases.

Thanks,
Ritu